- Employees clock in on register which has time of day clock.
- Hourly sales report provides revenue per man-hour on clock and summary of revenue per-man day.
- People clock in and out at register in full view of manager when ready for work.
- Provides consolidated hours by employee for pay period.
- Reduces over staffing, thereby improving profitability.
- Reduces under staffing, thereby improving customer service and improved revenue from increased repeat business.
- Reduces payments to employees who are not available to work - improving profit - may save 15 minutes per day, per employee.
- Saves management time preparing total hours worked by employee for payroll period.
- System generated hours reduces overpaying employees - providing increased profitability.
- Eliminates cost of time clock and time forms.